Friday, July 22, 2011

Emailing Companies For Coupons

I've been inspired by a blog post I came along while hunting for coupons online.

Addicted to Savings - Emailing For Coupons

I haven't emailed too many companies yet, but I plan to start emailing more =)

Bolthouse Brand Juice - I love Bolthouse brand OJ, but it comes in a tiny bottle and costs $3 so I emailed the company and told them that I love their product and asked if they had any coupons! I included my mailing address in the email, and I got a response back and 10 $1 Off coupons! Target recently had one of the Bolthouse brand juices on sale for $2 so I got some Yummy juice for $1.

Driscol's Berries - Its hard to come by discounts on Meat, Veggies, Dairy & Fruit but Driscol's had a $1 off coupon for joining their mailing list, unfortunately for me I couldn't get the coupon to print so I just emailed them and I got one in the mail along with a recipe book! Our King Soopers frequently puts Driscol's Raspberries & Blueberries on sale, down to $1.50 so thats a thing of berries for $0.50! Great deal!

Buitoni Pasta - We love the Buitini pasta found in the refrigerated section, in our King Soopers it is in the dairy section by the butter. Yum! It is a little pricey so we don't get it all the time, still much cheaper than eating out and super easy to cook.  Pair with free or cheap pasta sauce and the meal becomes a pretty reasonable price.  Anyways, I had a $1.50 off coupon for the frozen variety, which I found at Target on sale so I picked up some and it wasn't very good (in fact we ate it last night).  It wasn't spit out bad but compared to their other stuff it was meh.  So I took the box down to my computer and emailed the company to tell them this.  I used the "contact us" section of their website and they had a place to put the barcode & manufacturers code in so I did.  I didn't ask for coupons anywhere in my email, but I did state that I used a coupon on the product I bought and that for how it tasted it was expensive with the coupon.  Just got an email back this morning and they will be sending us coupons in 7-10 business days! Hopefully for ANY Buitoni Product =)

Heinz Ketchup - I used the contact us on the Heinz website and asked for coupons, no response yet.

Mott's Applesauce - I got a almost rude answer from Mott's about coupons, they just don't have time to send out coupons to everyone that requests! I think I'd rather them not reply then send me something kind of angry.

Ocean Spray - Emailed Today, hopefully I'll get a response =)

No comments:

Post a Comment