Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ebay, Good Coupon Resource

The 6/5 SS insert came with a coupon for a free can of Seattles Best Mocha Beverage.  It took me forever to find a store that carried it but one day I found it at Safeway.  I tried it and it is amazing so I was looking for ways to get more 6/5 inserts since each can costs $1.69 a piece and I thought I could probably just buy inserts for cheaper than the can and get more coupons with it. I ended up looking on ebay for coupons and I found TONS!

I bought 100 coupons each for a FREE can of Seattles Best Coffee.  It cost me between $4 - $5 for all of them with shipping and now I have the enjoyment of redeeming them!


Iams Dog Food.

The dogs were starting to run low on dog food so I searched ebay for any free Iams coupons and I found coupons for free 40lb bags of dog food! Woohoo! This would have cost us $160, instead it cost $20 and I'm pretty sure it will last quite a LONG time!


No comments:

Post a Comment